EFFICIENT, SAFE AND CUSTOMIZED HANDLING OF MOLDS & DIES
• easy load / unload / split / close function
• operation with one person
• possible integration into full automated change systems
• High operator safety
• Easy and safe access to tools for repair or maintenance
• Several customized options to increase safety level
• Adapted to your needs
• Mold test functions (e.g.. core pull cycle control)
• Test functionality integrated into the controls
FOR MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND CLEANING OF MOLDS AND DIES WITH WEIGHTS RANGING FROM 3 TO 110 TON.
ONE OR TWO-SIDED TILTING.
Used in maintenance and service departments for tools such as injection or blow molding molds and metal stamping dies.
• Safety Platforms
• Light beam fencing
• Safety mat
• Central or Plate Ejector
• Mold test functions
• Remote Control
• Hydraulic mold clamping systems
• Magnetic mold clamping systems
• Special drilling patterns
|An example of an EAS 2T Inspection Unit||An example of an EAS 15T Inspection Unit|
|An example of an EAS 25T Inspection Unit||An example of an EAS 50T Inspection Unit|