By using certain parts of this site, by subscribing to the newsletter, you provide information that allows you to identify yourself as a person. This only happens for our services and information provision and if you give permission for this.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (also known as General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
You always have the right to have your stored personal data:
- to inquire and view,
- to (have) changed,
- to delete (or have it deleted).
This is possible for one or more entries in different databases.
You can also request to be removed from all databases. You will then be forgotten and not contacted in any way.
If you make the changes or deletion yourself, this is immediately effective. If you submit a request to make changes, this will be done as soon as possible and at least within 30 days .
How do you assert your rights
This can be done by clicking on a link at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending a simple request to[e-mail address] † You can also use the contact form.
- First and last name of the person you want to delete or change.
- E-mail address of the person you want to delete or change.
- Which changes you want to make or you want the person to be deleted.
This is how we process your data
The controller is:
- AJ Solutions BV
- Vierselbaan 40 unit 14/15, 2240 Zandhoven
- +32 (0)3 366 24 55
Your personal data will be processed by the following data processors (who also comply with the GDPR rules).
AJ Solutions BV – Vierselbaan 40 unit 14/15, 2240 Zandhoven – +32 (0)3 366 24 55 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Google Analytics for usage analysis of our website. For this purpose, information about the use of our website is collected anonymously. This data is not passed on to Google and is not used for marketing and advertising purposes.
What data is collected
Only those personal data are collected that are necessary to comply with a certain part of our services or to send you information.
That can be:
- first name and name
- e-mail address
- residential address
- work address
- phone number
- VAT number
Some information is required in forms (usually indicated with a *), this information is necessary to be able to provide you with the desired service.
Other information not marked with * may be helpful, but not absolutely necessary. You choose whether to enter data here.
No marketing profiles are created on the basis of entered data or placed cookies (see below).
Why are your personal data kept?
Your personal data will be used for a specific purpose (and only for that purpose) with the following legal bases:
- Contact form: to meet your question, to give an answer (execute order).
- Newsletter subscription: to occasionally send you a newsletter with offers or information that may interest you (consent of the person concerned) This newsletter will only be sent if there is information of interest to you, which may include news from the coffee world, tips brewing and buying coffee and price promotions.
- Purchase form: to be able to process your purchase, to deliver the desired products and to be able to show you other products that may interest you (execution of order and legitimate interest)
- Request brochure: to send you the brochure (execution of the assignment)
An exception to this is only possible with your explicit permission.
How long will your data be kept
Personal data is kept for as long as is necessary to provide you with the service that you activated yourself or for which you gave permission. Your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years after the last use.