The 3Flows project brings a wave of innovation in water and oil temperature controllers with temperatures between 20°C and 200°C and heating capacity between 6 kW and 24 kW. The word 3Flows underlines the set flow of fluid in the collector holding the heater. Before flowing to the process, the fluid travels three times closer to the heating element: this exchange optimizes the fluid temperature, diverts temperature fluctuations and ensures a rapid response to thermal load changes.
- Operates under constant conditions from 20°C to 200°C
- High Pressure Peripheral Pump
- Heating by a high-efficiency heater made of stainless steel with aluminum diffusers and over-temperature control
- Cooling on stainless steel plate heat exchanger
- Control panel with function / alarm LEDs
- PID Control
- Electrical control panel with IP54 rating