Dcooler is an adiabatic dry cooler that uses the ambient air to cool the process water.
Taking advantage of the evaporation of water resulting from the use of the adiabatic packs, we get an inlet air temperature to the exchange batteries (dry-cooler) that is much lower than the ambient temperature.
So it happens that the Dcooler system cools the water to a temperature that is always lower than the ambient temperature, without pollution or consumption of process water
- The best performing alternative to the cooling tower
- No process water consumption
- No spray water in the airflow
- No water stagnation
- High performance even at air temperatures above 40°C
- Modular concept to increase the cooling capacity
- Self-draining version for use without glycol
- Non-corrosive structure for outdoor installation
- Microprocessor control panel