Dcooler is an adiabatic dry cooler that uses the ambient air to cool the process water.
By taking advantage of the evaporation of water due to the use of the adiabatic packages, we get an inlet air temperature for the exchange batteries (dry-cooler) that is much lower than the ambient temperature.
The Dcooler system cools the water to a temperature that is always lower than the ambient temperature, without contamination or consumption of process water.
- The best performing alternative to the cooling tower
- No process water consumption
- No spray water in the airflow
- No water stagnation
- High performance even at air temperatures above 40°C
- Modular concept to increase cooling capacity
- Self-draining version for use without glycol
- Non-corrosive structure for outdoor installation
- Microprocessor control panel