TFC units differ from traditional chillers by the addition of a ribbed air/water heat exchanger (free-cooler) coil, a three-way water flow modulating valve, pressure transducers and temperature probes that supply data to a microprocessor with unique software that then monitors the operating parameters of the system. By using low ambient air temperatures to cool water circulating through the finned heat exchange coil (free-cooler), cold water can be produced at minimal cost, yielding significant energy savings.
- Made of ALU-ZINC steel covered with polyester resin
- Finned air/water heat exchanger battery (freecooler)
- Tube nest evaporator that can be opened for inspection
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Scroll hermetic compressors
- Electrical panel manufactured to IP54
- Touch screen control panel